Esteban Olmos B.Arch
Esteban is a registered architect with over 20 years’ experience after graduating from the University of Technology Sydney. He has been with MSK for more than 10 years where he has honed the ability to successfully collaborate with a variety of clients and deliver projects from initial ideas on sketches through to the final constructed environment.
Esteban’s education experience is demonstrated through master planning and technical classroom buildings for the private school sector. His community experience is demonstrated through a number of church buildings and sporting halls. Lastly, his commercial experience is demonstrated through a six-storey office building for the Central Coast Mariner’s Football Club and several industrial developments.
With a keen eye for detail, and extensive project experience, Esteban consistently works to ensure that client outcomes are met, while still delivering elegant and efficient designs and a consistency in understanding construction methodology and detailing.
Esteban’s experience includes:
· Penrith Baptist Church
· Narellan Anglican Church
· Rivergum Community Church
· Hills Basketball Association stadium
· Mariner’s masterplan and office building
· Green Point Christian College TAS building
· Green Point Christian College Science building extension
· Australian Christian College master planning for Hobart, Launceston and Singleton
· Busways Penrith Office and workshop buildings
· Knightsbridge Shopping centre expansion
· 320 Annangrove Road Rouse Hill business centre
· Penrith apartment building