Sandor Duzs B.Arch + M.Arch
Sandor is a registered architect with both local and international experience working on complex projects covering Education, Health Care, Community, Commercial, Infrastructure, Mixed Use and Multi residential, Sport, and Urban Design disciplines.
Sandor’s heritage experience is demonstrated through hotel and mix-used developments on World Heritage listed sites. His large-scale infrastructure portfolio represented by several rail and road projects, viaducts and bridges. His health care experience includes a wide range of design and coordination roles on some of the most significant hospital projects from concept design to construction coordination, like VCCC, SUCH bid. His community projects prove his clear understanding of, and sensitive approach to, the social, environmental and functional aspects of the brief.
Through his projects, Sandor’s professional approach demonstrates consistency in design language along with the values of environmentally sustainable thinking.
Sandor’s experience includes:
Millennium Towers II @ ArkTOON & Schon
· MARKET ZRT Headquarter III. @ ArkTOON & Schon
· Avenue Gardens – World Heritage site @ ArkTOON & Schon
· Residence Izabella **** HOTEL – World Heritage site @ ArkTOON & Schon
· EURODOMB ABC & EFGHIJ buildings @ ArkTOON & Schon
· QUADRANT, Carringbah @ DesignInc Sydney
· Glenwood Community Hub , Blacktown @ DesignInc Sydney
· Housing Development, Revesby
· North West Rail Link, SVC Works and Windsor Road Crossing Bridge @ DesignInc
· Victorian Comprehensive Cancer Centre @ DesignInc Sydney
· Mixed use residential - Haldon Street, Lakemba @ DesignInc Sydney
· Hoddle Street Interchange Gateway Bid, VIC @ DesignInc Sydney
· Boarding House, Foveaux Street, Surry Hills @ DesignInc Sydney
· Boarding House, Military Road, Cremorne @ DesignInc Sydney
· Boarding House, Glebe @ DesignInc Sydney
· Sunshine Coast University Hospital Bid @ DesignInc Sydney
· Broadmoor High Secure Hospital reuse, Crowthorne @ BDP Bristol
· Lancashire Care NHS Foundation Trust @ BDP Bristol
· Ashdown School Competition Bid @ BDP Bristol